    joevan Guest

    That is, one that allows a person to person talk. Those damn computer
    questions and answers just don't cut it around here.

    joevan, Jun 22, 2006

  2. joevan

    Pennywise Guest

    Pennywise, Jun 22, 2006

  3. joevan

    Pennywise Guest

    |>That is, one that allows a person to person talk. Those damn computer
    |>questions and answers just don't cut it around here.

    Cancel'd last message - misread it :}

    But http://gethuman.com/us/

    Virgin Mobile 888-322-1122
    At prompts say "English", "More Options", "Ask a Question", "Live
    Advisor", "Something Else", then enter mobile # or say "I don't have
    one."

    Pennywise, Jun 22, 2006
  4. joevan

    Barry OGrady Guest

    From their website

    New customers
    Call 13 33 23
    Mon - Friday 08.30- 8pm
    Sat & Sun 10.00-6pm

    Existing Customers
    1300 555 100
    +61 2 9087 9848 (from overseas)

    Barry
    =====
    Home page
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

    Barry OGrady, Jun 22, 2006
  5. joevan

    joevan Guest

    Thanks, I finally got through.
    I have to get the esn # from the phone. That is located by removing
    the battery I was told. Then I can take care of it on line. She just
    called from her friends house with the number so now I guess I can set
    it up.

    joevan, Jun 22, 2006
  6. joevan

    ellis_jay Guest