    Can anyone who's done this offer advice to make it look at good as possible?
    thanks in advance! I'll commence work on this after (hopefully) getting some
    good advice!

    Brian, Apr 12, 2007

  2. Brian

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Google carpet patching

    Loads of advice there

    Desk Rabbit, Apr 12, 2007

  3. Video:

    http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/shows_ttd/episode/0,2046,DIY_14339_26595,
    00.html

    Step-by-step:

    http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/fc_carpets_rugs/article/0,2037,
    DIY_13811_2274977,00.html

    The Old Sourdough, Apr 12, 2007
  4. Brian

    Robb Guest

    Brian at this point your best bet is probably just to bite the bullet and ask
    her to shave it completely nude. You'll get used to it soon, there's just no
    good reason to be poking at it with crazy gloo and a knife..

    Robb, Apr 12, 2007
  5. Brian

    WhzzKdd Guest

    LMAO!! You must spend WAY too much time on the porn sites <g>

    WhzzKdd, Apr 12, 2007
  6. This is really a twoo story. My wife-to-be was selling a house so as to
    move in with me. There was a terrible Kool-Aid stain on her very light
    carpet in the dining room. Against my advice, she took out some latex
    paint and painted over the stain. Painted the friggin carpet! I couldn't
    believe it. She sold the house to the second prospect who inspected it.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 13, 2007
  7. Brian

    Frosty Guest

    Think throw rugs and furniture.

    Frosty, Apr 13, 2007
  8. Brian

    Robb Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:
    Rôgêr your WTB is a certified genius! If you let her go I want her address.

    <g>

    Robb, Apr 13, 2007