    I could be bothered Id get a packet sniffer on the job but Im too tired. :)

    So, anyone else used Zonealarm recently on dialup and noticed that youve
    ended up doing a LOT more traffic than before you had Zonealarm installed ?

    XPD, Nov 1, 2005

  2. XPD

    XP Guest

    Yes just Mad ones, Crap software do not use it..

    XP, Nov 1, 2005

  3. XPD

    GraB Guest

    Sounds pretty strange. I have been using ZA with dial-up for years
    without problem and never noticed anything like that. Is this a fresh
    install of ZA, latest version? Whenever I upgrade I do a total
    uninstall of the last one first, then a fresh install. Possibly you
    have some conflicting settings somewhere. Try doing a 'netstat' while
    this traffic is occuring.

    If on XP is the XP firewall disabled?

    GraB, Nov 1, 2005