    Hi,there
    I know there's many ways to transfer multiple pictures from an iPhone to an iPad,but i want to transfer them using only the iPhone and iPad, without a PC or Mac. I was wondering if there was an app that would allow me to do this on the go.
    Hope you nice guys can help me,ths!

    amada, Oct 4, 2011

  2. amada

    sallyya90

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Do you have a me.com account? from the camera roll you can send a photo to me.com. You can also email the pictures and if you wait a few weeks, iCloud is potential going to change everything in this space for you.

    sallyya90, Oct 8, 2011

  3. amada

    CelestineSmith

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    What's wrong with syncing your photos to iPad / iPhone using iTunes? Put the same pictures on all your iDevices, then use photostream going forward. Every time pictures disappear because of the 30-day time limit, sync again with your computer through iTunes to get them back.

    CelestineSmith, Oct 10, 2012