    and not just one....

    I try to run more than one instance but it just tells me the program is
    already running... is there any way to run multiple instances?

    Representative Trantis, Nov 12, 2006

  2. Representative Trantis

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    A program can be designed to look for another instance of itself running
    on the computer. The program will not allow you to run more than one
    instance of the it.

    Duane :)

    Mr. Arnold, Nov 12, 2006

  3. Representative Trantis

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Instead of Vision Express, see if Nero Express will do the same job for
    you - that will happily allow two or three instances to run at the same
    time.

    Oldus Fartus, Nov 13, 2006
  4. Representative Trantis

    Robert Baer Guest

    ....and naturally, everything will go a *lot* slower - meaning lost frames!

    Robert Baer, Nov 13, 2006