    (If possible, I'd appreciate an email to my AOL account of Kidpocono, as my
    comcast email isn't working).

    Thanks much, Paul

    Paul Soderman, Nov 22, 2003

  2. I found the fix to this, somewhere on a Web search on Apex stuff (on a Hack
    site, I believe), and figured I'd post it in the event that it might help
    someone else.

    Apparently what the machine does in the YUV mode results in something that
    makes the feed from the deck to S-Video unworkable (perhaps among other
    things). If you use the regular video feed (ie. the yellow jack/output) to
    another source (ie. the VCR), or else make the input to the TV/monitor
    accept the video jack instead of S-Video, you can get the output from the
    Apex onto the screen that way. After you see what the menu is up to, you can
    reset that way.

    Paul Soderman, Nov 23, 2003