    Here it is in Mozilla.
    http://i50.tinypic.com/auy5u8.jpg

    Is there a Microsoft plugin somewhere?

    Justin, Nov 19, 2012

  2. Justin

    Ralph Fox Guest

    1. Try "User Agent Switcher"
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/user-agent-switcher/

    This lets you set Firefox to tell the website that it is IE.

    It is good for websites that do user-agent sniffing but otherwise
    would work OK with Firefox. I don't have a login to the problem
    Ford website so I cannot verify how well "User Agent Switcher"
    will work there.

    2. If "User Agent Switcher" doesn't work, try one of these

    IE Tab + https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ie-tab-plus/
    IE Tab v2 https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ie-tab-2-ff-36/

    Ralph Fox, Nov 20, 2012

  3. Justin

    Tim W Guest

    Incredible There are a very few websites that only work in IE. You have
    to wonder why anyone would do such a peverse thing.

    The other one I know of is RyanAir's print-your-own boarding-card site.
    It just doesn't work and there is no explanation. You ring the helpline
    number and some poor person is spending a long shift just telling people
    they have to use IE if they want to board their flight. It beggars belief.

    Tim w

    Tim W, Nov 23, 2012
  4. Justin

    Madlove Guest

    Bing Ads only works with msie. Guess who owns it...

    Madlove, Nov 27, 2012
  5. Justin

    Justin Guest

    Nope, didn't work.

    Justin, Nov 28, 2012
  6. Justin

    Justin Guest

    This is Ford's backend, accessible only to dealers. Microsoft and Ford
    teamed up - Sync.
    So the general public isn't affected. However, that second plugin seems
    to work. I wish there was something similar for Safari.
    RyanAir probably used a bootleg version of Sharepoint server to write
    their horrible webpage.

    Justin, Nov 28, 2012
  7. Justin

    Justin Guest

    actually those two pluging run an instance of IF in a Mozilla tab.
    Completely useless.

    Justin, Nov 28, 2012
  8. Justin

    Tim W Guest

    I am still using WinXP on my desktop PC. So far I have only found one
    program that won't run on it. It is IE 9....

    Tim W, Nov 28, 2012
  9. Justin

    Justin Guest

    Eventually I'm going back to Mac. Once my 15'4" MBP sells on eBay, I'm
    getting a 17" with the Retina screen, upgrading to at least 8GB of ram
    and running VirtualBox. Maybe I'll just use the company's Terminal
    Services Server for stuff that must be IE.
    I think that Ford backend is ActiveX. I can't give out the account info
    for obvious reasons.

    Justin, Nov 28, 2012
  10. Justin

    Justin Guest

    Justin wrote on [Wed, 28 Nov 2012 15:19:57 -0500]:
    They killed the 17" Macbook Pros when they came out with the 15" with
    Retina display

    Justin, Nov 28, 2012
  11. Justin

    Justin Guest

    Then I'll probably get a non-retina refurb. I always get refurbs anyway.

    Justin, Nov 28, 2012
  12. Justin

    Madlove Guest

    Which one worked? I've been locked out of Bing and would like to get back in
    if possible.

    Madlove, Dec 11, 2012