    Guest Guest

    Any VoIP providers who can supply +1-212 (NY) numbers?

    Vonage don't offer them.

    Guest, Apr 5, 2007

  2. Guest

    Graham Guest

    I don't know how you can get a 212 number but http://phone.ipkall.com/
    will give you a free 206, 253, 360 or 425 number, at least one of those
    codes is NY related, but maybe isn't as sexy as 212.

    Graham, Apr 6, 2007

  3. Guest

    andy Guest

    No, those are all Seattle or nearby parts of Washington state

    andy, Apr 6, 2007
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Methinks there mustn't be many left.

    Guest, Apr 6, 2007
  5. Guest

    Graham Guest

    Quite so, my mistake.

    Graham, Apr 6, 2007
  6. Guest

    Peter Watson Guest

    A quick search on Google for "212 code voip" led me to Broadvoice.com...

    Peter

    Peter Watson, Apr 7, 2007
  7. Guest

    __ Guest