    www.compactdrive.co.nz
    I am not in AK, but would love to have a play with the thing
    Thanks in advance

    Paul, Aug 31, 2004

  2. Paul

    colinco Guest

    I am using Sigma SD9, with a 1G CF card (only holds 142 photos)
    Anyone out there using Compact Drive? is it any good?
    this product sounds good from
    www.compactdrive.co.nz
    I am not in AK, but would love to have a play with the thing
    Thanks in advance
    [/QUOTE]
    It seems very new. Sometimes it tales a while for flaws to show up. The
    NZ distributor's prices seem very high compared with Australian prices.
    https://www.jaldigital.com.au/catalog/
    http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1023&message=10004430

    colinco, Aug 31, 2004

  3. Paul

    Paul Guest

    you are right
    What a price difference
    35% off if purchasing from Australian distributor !!!!
    I wonder why???

    "colinco"
    http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1023&message=10004430 [/QUOTE]

    Paul, Sep 1, 2004
  4. Paul

    Gian Paolo Guest

    Hi Paul,

    Confused.

    Based on your email address <>, It seems
    you're selling it. Why you're asking us? Isn't it you should know well
    already this product?

    Regard
    John

    [/QUOTE]