  1. Hello I have just downloaded forte and am a bit daunted. Anyone be
    kind enough to e-mail me the newbies guide for X-Mas

    Thanks

    tuppencetaylor, Dec 18, 2004

  2. tuppencetaylor

    Ionizer Guest

    http://www.slyck.com/agent.php

    Ionizer, Dec 18, 2004

  3. Blinky the Shark, Dec 19, 2004
  4. tuppencetaylor

    Gary Guest

    The British seem to need an extreme amount of hand holding. If someone
    needs a manual, how about using the one that came with the software, or
    secondly, how about checking their web page for a downloadable copy.

    Thinking for yourself must be daunting.

    Gary, Dec 19, 2004
  5. tuppencetaylor

    Scraggy Guest

    Nice generalisation. Think of all by yourself? Based on your years of
    experience no doubt.
    When you finally remove your head from your arse, you may discover that lack
    of experience comes in all nationalities. I await, with great anticipation.
    your next dissertation. On the other hand. I may just sit and watch this
    plank warp.

    Scraggy, Dec 19, 2004
  6. tuppencetaylor

    °Mike° Guest

    British?
    I'd say that plants him/her firmly in your own back yard, moron.

    Now, what was it you were saying about hand holding, checking
    and thinking for yourself, dolt?

    °Mike°, Dec 19, 2004
  7. tuppencetaylor

    Suenet Guest

    What part of your post was to help the person seeking tips to use Agent?

    Suenet, Dec 19, 2004
  8. tuppencetaylor

    Suenet Guest

    Would you please confine your comments to the topic of the original poster.

    Suenet, Dec 19, 2004
  9. tuppencetaylor

    °Mike° Guest

    And who made you moderator of this group, moron?
    Request denied.

    °Mike°, Dec 19, 2004
  10. tuppencetaylor

    °Mike° Guest

    I pose the same question to you (not that it matter one iota).

    °Mike°, Dec 19, 2004
  11. tuppencetaylor

    Scraggy Guest

    Probably about the same as yours, lupin brain.

    Scraggy, Dec 20, 2004