    nonEnglish speaking countries? At this point I don't care what the
    price is as long as I can get my laptop back to surfing the net.
    Thanks, D.

    D, Jun 7, 2006

  2. D, you seem to be a regular, run of the mill, bigot with an emphasis
    on the irrational hatred of human beings that happen to live in India.
    You are a disgusting, backward, knuckle dragging, klanner or Nazi that
    more than likely beats women and worships Hitler. Take your hatred
    and shove it into your little pointy white hat and walk away.

    Alt

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Jun 7, 2006

  3. D

    Ghostrider Guest

    Doesn't anybody know how to read anymore? After all, English is
    English, and printed English is the clearest. In fact, the English
    that is taught in India has the same fundamental source as the
    English that is taught in North America.

    Ghostrider, Jun 7, 2006
  4. D

    Ron Martell Guest

    Problem is that too many of the outsourced phone support workers have
    English as a future language. They do intend to learn how to speak,
    especially pronounce, it correctly some day real soon now but in the
    meantime....

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --
    Microsoft MVP (1997 - 2006)
    On-Line Help Computer Service

    has never been in bed with a mosquito."

    Ron Martell, Jun 7, 2006
  5. D

    Top Guest

    I've had some horrible experiences with tech support that was
    I've had success by going to the Dell support page and going to
    the online chat.

    Try this link :

    http://support.dell.com/support/topics/global.aspx/support/gen/chat?c=us&l=en&s=gen

    HTH
    Top

    Top, Jun 8, 2006
  6. D

    Dan Evans Guest

    This is the clear English that has 7 ways to pronounce "ough"?

    Dan Evans, Jun 8, 2006
  7. D

    Meat Plow Guest

    This from the bigot who lothes Brits.

    Meat Plow, Jun 8, 2006
  8. D

    Spuds Guest

    Read this, you inbred asshat. It's about Dell's dissatisfaction with Indian
    outsourcing.
    http://news.com.com/For+Dell,+Indian+call+center+failure+a+lesson/2100-1001_3-5182611.html

    If you need help with the big words, just ask.

    Spuds, Jun 8, 2006
  9. D

    Mara Guest

    Geez, another auklet spews its drivel.

    "Go home, lameboi - the earth is full."

    Mara, Jun 8, 2006
  10. D

    Mara Guest

    Mara, Jun 8, 2006
  11. Not all Brit's, just the *nglish ones. Please, let's not talk about
    why it would be beyond ironic for an *nglishman or woman to be
    bitching about Indian tech support. That is a whole other thread.

    Anyway, it is impossible for anyone to be a bigot if they aren't white
    Europeans, white Americans, white Australians, white Canadians, with
    S.Africans, white Argentineans, etc... For all other people, it is
    technically and morally impossible for them to be racist or a bigot.

    Alt

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Jun 9, 2006
  12. D

    Plato Guest

    Yellow Pages | Computer | Sales and Service

    Call in a tech.

    Plato, Jun 10, 2006