  1. Mike Bezak

    Mike Bezak Guest

    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

    Mike Bezak, Feb 27, 2006

  2. Mike Bezak

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    You obviously haven't spent any time here. Look around, you will find 1000's of
    posts that recommend Suggested Materials to read and to stay away from.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 27, 2006

  3. Mike Bezak

    Dave Guest

    What an arse-wipe answer. Do you know what 70-270 is or are you simply
    trying to impress your bumchums in mcngp?

    Dave, Feb 28, 2006
  4. Mike Bezak

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    You obviously haven't spent any time here. Look around, you will find
    Who the fusk are you, you dolt?? Read the friggin posts....we've answered these
    fuskin questions hundreds of times over. In THREE different NGs at that. And
    we're suppose to just answer them again for some idiot that can't take the time
    to read for himself?

    F**k you!!!

    Step the fusk back and take a breath before you just come rompin in here with
    that attitude.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 28, 2006
  5. Mike Bezak

    LRM Guest

    If you didn't like the answer, then why didn't you provide a better one?
    Seems to me you have an opinion about what a good answer might be, let's see
    it.

    LRM, Feb 28, 2006
  6. Mike Bezak

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    If you didn't like the answer, then why didn't you provide a better one?
    Eh...Trolls like that rarely have answers, just questions....questions that have
    already been answered somewhere else.

    What did he really expect to accomplish with that remark anyways?

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 28, 2006
  7. Mike Bezak

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of LRM: