    I can get a very good deal on it. And I especially like the 28-200 zoom
    feature. I currently have the Kodak 6490 4 mp camera, but really dislike
    the optical out to the digital zoom on it. Far too much noise.

    Duffer, Jul 18, 2004

  2. Duffer

    Sabineellen Guest

    I'm aware of at least 3 comparisons between the five 8mp cameras; dpreview,
    cnet, and luminous landscape.

    I suggest you google for them and if you can't find them let me know, I'll find
    them for you.

    Sabineellen, Jul 18, 2004

  3. Duffer

    Duffer Guest

    I've read the reviews by these professional photags. Personal review of the
    camera would be appreciated. Dioplar, interpolation......do I really need
    to know that?

    Duffer, Jul 18, 2004
  4. Duffer

    Mark B. Guest