    I gather this was being looked into over the weekend. Anyone heard
    anything?

    Many thanks

    DMac, Nov 29, 2005

  2. Hey,

    We're changed a large chunk of the way our residential platform routes (to
    allow to generic destinations, not just a phone number - i.e
    sip:), however as with everyhting in life, it's takign a little
    bit longer than i was hoping, due to making it as flexible as possible.

    once done, i'll notify the 'new service' list - we'll probably have to
    schedule a 2 or 3 minute outage, before hand anyway (although it will be at
    sillyoclock in the morning) because of the potential risks of dropping
    calls in progress during the upgrade.

    ~ Theo

    Theo Zourzouvillys, Nov 29, 2005

  3. DMac

    Peter Guest

    sip*CLI> help stop gracefully
    Usage: stop gracefully
    Causes Asterisk to not accept new calls, and exit when all
    active calls have terminated normally.

    .... would appear to be what you're after.

    (Unless you're one of those few strange VoIP operators who don't use
    Asterisk.)

    Peter, Nov 29, 2005
  4. or one of the ones who wants to make more than 60 calls at once :)

    peter

    Peter Gradwell, Nov 29, 2005