    are there other spyware programs you can recommend?

    Thanks,
    MaryL

    MaryL, Feb 7, 2008

  2. MaryL

    zynteq7 Guest

    I don't like it, I prefer the SE version as 2007 crashes my system,
    freezes, etc... of course I 'drive' safely too....

    zynteq7, Feb 7, 2008

  3. MaryL

    philo Guest

    AdawareSE can still be updated...
    but it has to be done manually.
    the new definitions on on their site...
    then they just need to be unzipped into the adawre folder and overwrite the
    old .def

    that said, I went with the new version and have had no trouble with it

    philo, Feb 7, 2008
  4. MaryL

    MaryL Guest

    I installed Ad-Aware SE (which is what I used on my old computer), but it
    looked like it was going to be cumbersome because of issues with new
    definitions. So, I uninstalled that and installed Ad-Aware 2007. So far,
    it has worked exactly as it should -- no problems.

    MaryL

    MaryL, Feb 11, 2008