    Land of the Pharaohs
    Word Without End

    Thanks for any input

    rgf, Jan 19, 2004

  2. rgf

    john33907 Guest

    both announced

    john33907, Jan 20, 2004

  3. rgf

    Raif79 Guest

    Does anyone know if any of these movies are planned for DVD?
    how about Mutiny on The Bounty (1962 Marlon Brando Version)
    I've been waiting a while for this one.

    MRF777

    Raif79, Jan 20, 2004
  4. rgf

    jayembee Guest

    The 1935 version with Clark Gable and Charles Laughton is coming out
    on Feb 3rd, but there's been no word yet on the 1962 version.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Jan 20, 2004