    if any one have latest (2005) braindumps then please
    send me to or at

    bye

    Deepak, Mar 10, 2005

  2. Deepak

    Alistair Guest

    I have passed your email address onto Microsoft learning
    and training services and asked them to cancel any certs
    you already hold, and to bar you from obtaining any more.

    Now, you low life cheat, why don't you go back to flippin'
    burgers or picking up the trash, where you belong.

    Alistair, Mar 10, 2005

  3. You beat me to it. Nice work, Alistair.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Mar 11, 2005
  4. Deepak

    vaishali Guest

    i got my mcsd .net after preparing for months. the other
    day, i had colleague who approached me for guidance on
    mcsd. when i started talking abt amit kalani, microsoft
    self-paced training kit etc, he asked "do u have the
    latest dumps?". it was infuriating!

    microsoft should do something abt it. y don't they change
    the questions often or have so many questions that it is
    impossible to memorise answers??!!

    vaishali, Mar 11, 2005
  5. Deepak

    Guest Guest

    Someone should post fake MCSD dumps somehwere on the web, and then point
    these losers to it.

    Guest, Mar 11, 2005
  6. Anytime anyone asks for dumps, you could merely ask them to e-mail
    or

    The e-mail is legit (won't bounce) but nothing happens, except we get their
    e-mail address to let people like MS know what they're doing. I'm not
    worried about this getting out as a fake, since pretty much all braindumpers
    never bother to lurk at all before jumping into these groups to ask for free
    cheating material.

    Just a couple weeks ago, I had someone going for quite some time with this.
    The poor slob kept posting back "WHY I NO GET DUMPS!?"

    --
    Fris "Sometimes the fish just jump right into the boat" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Mar 12, 2005
  7. Deepak

    Guest Guest

    Perhaps he is not getting enough fiber in his diet. If he would provide his
    postal address, I'd love to mail him one in a shoe box. ;-)

    Guest, Mar 14, 2005