    Does anyone know about this?

    thanks
    -Dd-

    Daud Christian, May 26, 2005

  2. Daud Christian

    Wayne Guest

    Yes I do know. No you can't, you have to pass either 70-210 or 70-270. Did
    you try searching on microsoft.com/msce or /mcsa ? The answer's pretty clear
    there.

    --
    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    Wayne, May 26, 2005

  3. Daud Christian

    Techie Guest

    check the MS website????? Why its so easy to just waste our time instead of
    actually trying to do something for himself.

    MCNGP #21

    Techie, May 26, 2005
  4. Nope, 70-210 and 70-270 are requirements. If you go onto the training site
    and logon to the MCP area you should be able to utilize the Certification
    planner and see what tests you require for each specific cert.

    Bob

    Bob Christian, May 26, 2005
  5. Daud Christian

    Guest Guest

    Try microsoft website and don't waste our time.

    Guest, May 26, 2005
  6. Steve:

    I forsee a great future for you with the MCGNP folks.

    Bob Christian, May 26, 2005
  7. Daud Christian

    CBIC Guest

    What the fsck is MCGNP?

    CBIC, May 26, 2005
  8. Daud Christian

    Briscobar Guest

    In
    Many Crazy Guys Nearing Panama

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com will kill you! No, not! Only kidding!

    Briscobar, May 26, 2005
  9. Daud Christian

    CBIC Guest

    I thought it was Most Communists Get No Pudding; but that made no sense to
    me.

    CBIC, May 26, 2005
  10. Daud Christian

    Guest Guest

    Sigh... ALL WRONG! Its: Make Carl Grow New Pajamas

    Guest, May 26, 2005
  11. Daud Christian

    Wayne Guest

    70-210 *or* 70-270 Bob :) Don't confuse the kids on here, they'll cry and
    say "but you told me ..."

    Wayne, May 27, 2005
  12. Mostly Canada's Gross National Product

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 27, 2005
  13. Daud Christian

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, FrisbeeĀ® expostulated for all the world
    to hear;
    All $2.73 of it?

    JaR, May 27, 2005
  14. BUT HE WASNT WASTNG HIS TIEM B/C H3 GOT TEH DASIERD R3SPONSE HA WANT3D OUT
    OF U

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 27, 2005
  15. Daud Christian

    Neil Guest

    ceeeeripes, the GDP is impovin'

    Neil, May 27, 2005
  16. Daud Christian

    T-Bone Guest

    Similar to the way you are trying to save time by leaving out letters?

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, May 27, 2005
  17. Daud Christian

    Guest Guest

    QUICK: INVEST IN CANADA!

    Guest, May 27, 2005
  18. Daud Christian

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T-Bone expostulated for all the world
    to hear;
    No, he just enjoys looking like an imbecile.

    Or an AOLer.

    No, wait, that would be the same thing.

    JaR, May 27, 2005
  19. Daud Christian

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil expostulated for all the world to
    hear;
    If this keeps up, maybe y'all's Navy won't have to sell submarines to pay
    the gas bill ;-)

    JaR, May 27, 2005
  20. Daud Christian

    molsonexpert Guest

    nah, we buy 'em, regardless of of whether they're actually in working
    condition. Jean Chretian forgot to kick the tires before handing over the
    cheque (note spelling).

    steve.

    molsonexpert, May 27, 2005