    Too bad it doesn't have AGP; you can get a 128mb agp card for the same
    price as a 32 or 64mb pci card. Probably due to the newer AGP
    technology being so common now.

    jdl, Aug 2, 2007

  2. jdl

    babaloo Guest

    Why?
    What do you think you would be able to do on this machine that you cannot
    now do?
    There are no PCI cards, and the PCI bus is too slow, that will allow you to
    play the latest and greatest games.
    About the only reason I can think of is that a PCI card with 128mbs of
    memory would allow you to drive a wide screen LCD panel at 1440x900
    resolution.

    babaloo, Aug 3, 2007