  1. monli nouer

    monli nouer Guest

    Thx.

    monli nouer, Nov 28, 2003

  2. Hi!

    Still no results as for the Exchange exam (71-284)

    Bye.

    Thierry DEMAN \(MVP\), Nov 29, 2003

  3. monli nouer

    Kevin Guest

    71-284 was posted several weeks ago. I even received the written
    confirmation 2 weeks ago.

    Kevin, Nov 29, 2003
  4. Hello,

    I've got my result for the 71-284 a few weeks ago. Passed :)

    Another exam I took at the same day I failed at, saw it at my
    examrecords at pearson-vue. While sending an email request for an report
    (cause of the new "Needs development/Strong"-Rating) on the next day I
    got it as a *.pdf with email.

    cu Hiro

    Hiro Protagonist, Nov 29, 2003
  5. Hi.

    so I think that VUE is more professionnal an serious than PROMETRIC.

    I never had this kind of problem with VUE.

    Bye.
    --
    Thierry DEMAN-BARCELĂ’
    MVP Exchange,SQL/Server,[MCSE option Messaging].

    Thierry DEMAN \(MVP\), Nov 30, 2003