    Re: your subscribe request
    Sorry, this email address is not allowed to subscribe to 'wordoftheday'.

    Why? Any ideas?

    Billy Zed, Apr 11, 2006

  2. Billy Zed

    slumpy Guest

    To fill up a few lines of text and ultimately to piss off a lot of dumb
    people, I typed this just before Billy Zed decided to brighten up my day by
    saying:
    Now let's see....you fail to mention any clue of the type of email address,
    so you made it into a guessing game !!
    --
    slumpy
    tradelist and images - http://tinyurl.com/devgk

    slumpy, Apr 11, 2006

  3. Billy Zed

    Mike Easter Guest

    Well, if you gave them your published address here --
    ehrhweuirhiewu.com -- it doesn't have an MX, so it wouldn't pass that
    test.

    If you gave them some other addy, you should be talking about what its
    domainname is if you are going to be asking this kind of question.

    Mike Easter, Apr 11, 2006
  4. Hi Billy. I am subscribed to the same thing "Word of the Day" but they
    haven't sent me anything in about a month or so.

    Scott

    Wereo's_oFF_eBaY, Apr 11, 2006