    *bad*
    That's it, just bad.
    Is it really bad or does PM8 have a problem with this particular drive?

    Larry, Jan 15, 2005

  2. Larry

    Ingeborg Guest

    . wrote in
    PowerQuest?

    Ingeborg, Jan 15, 2005

  3. Larry

    Damian Guest

    You 'fired up' a drink coaster? (That's the only thing you should use a PM
    disk for.)

    Damian, Jan 15, 2005
  4. Larry

    Larry Guest

    Yep.
    I would like to add a FAT partition without having to remove 50 gigs from the
    drive..
    Any ideas?

    Larry, Jan 15, 2005
  5. Larry

    Ingeborg Guest

    . wrote in
    I meant I have the idea that PowerQuest can answer this.

    Ingeborg, Jan 16, 2005
  6. Larry

    Larry Guest

    I doubt it. They sold Partition magic to Symantic.

    Larry, Jan 16, 2005
  7. Larry

    Ingeborg Guest

    wrote in
    Since the webside www.powerquest.com still exists (a bit adapted to last
    changes), I suppose a mail to will arrive.

    Ingeborg, Jan 16, 2005
  8. Larry

    Larry Guest

    I received an auto response from Symantic but no answers so far.

    Usenet has real went downhill. You used to be able to find answers here.
    I'll check out some of the Web tech forums. I hate them but that's where all the
    knowledgeable tech types seem to hang out these days.

    Larry, Jan 16, 2005
  9. Larry

    Pennywise Guest

    On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 11:09:51 -0800, wrote:

    |> Usenet has real went downhill. You used to be able to find answers here.
    |> I'll check out some of the Web tech forums. I hate them but that's where all the
    |> knowledgeable tech types seem to hang out these days.

    https://secure.experts-exchange.com
    $10 a month, bye bye

    Pennywise, Jan 16, 2005
  10. Larry

    Mara Guest

    <snip>

    Well, there's no doubt you're incapable of reading for comprehension - Toolman
    Tim specifically stated that you were wasting your effort replying as he
    wouldn't see it, (and he's not going to see it here, as it's proper to snip
    trollshit) yet *you* replied to *him* after that post. That means that if anyone
    is trolling, it's you. Now, why don't you just go back to school and learn to
    read before you start duck-clucking?

    "Oh, and one more thing - don't bother replying to my post, because I won't see
    it, either."

    Mara, Jan 16, 2005
  11. Larry

    Larry Guest

    He lied you silly mindless twit.
    And so are you. <g>

    I can't believe what crawls out of the woodwork in this group.
    Pretty sad to see this group sink to this level.

    Larry, Jan 16, 2005
  12. Larry

    Ingeborg Guest

    wrote in
    What did I do wrong? You asked: <citate>Any idea where I can get this
    answered?</citate>. Is my answer incorrect?

    Ingeborg, Jan 17, 2005
  13. Larry

    Larry Guest

    Every question in this group could be answered the same way.

    This group used to have techies who actually knew something but it's obvious
    they've all been driven off by the trolls like in so many other groups.
    I found the answer easily elsewhere.
    This group has become a joke.

    Larry, Jan 17, 2005
  14. Larry

    Ingeborg Guest

    wrote in
    So? For my information please, what made PM think your drive is bad?

    Ingeborg, Jan 17, 2005
  15. Larry

    Larry Guest

    Ask Powerquest.