    Trusted Zone, the Application is sdcc.exe and the destination is IP
    127.0.0.1 Port 25, a Google search came up with nothing and a virus and
    spyware scan was clear, TIA.

    Jack Staff, Sep 19, 2006

  2. Do you have MS Visual Studio on your computer? SDCC is the Small Device
    C Compiler.
    ...which is your own computer...
    Google has nothing?

    Results 1 - 10 of about 180 for sdcc.exe. (0.28 seconds)

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 19, 2006

  3. Jack Staff

    richard Guest

    Port 25 is for email. It might be a program wanting to send a report to
    somewhere.

    richard, Sep 19, 2006
  4. Jack Staff

    Evan Platt Guest