Any idea what SONG this is??? Help!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Leesa_Tay, Dec 27, 2007.

  1. Leesa_Tay

    Leesa_Tay Guest

    Hi.. you guys came through for me last time I'd thought I would try it
    again............

    There is a song, I am not sure exactly how new it is or exactly what
    the lyrics are but there is a guy singing and his voice definitly has
    some funky synthesizer altering his voice but the lyrics sound
    something like this.

    Work.... make that body move, make that body move __ ___.

    Work.... make that body move, make that body move __ ___.

    and then...

    Work that body
    Work that body
    Make sure you don't hurt nobody.

    I am more certain of the last three LYRIC lines than the other one but
    I think it's pretty close. It sounds like a CLUB type song... and is
    not very fast. It's not slow either.. But the main thing that stands
    out is the ELECTRONIC funky voice in the first two lines.

    The "Work that body" part sounds like some females.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks

    Leesa (I)

    Leesa_Tay, Dec 27, 2007

  2. Leesa_Tay

    Pennywise Guest

    WEST STREET MOB - Ooh Baby
    http://tinyurl.com/yst72q

    The last lines match, I couldn't find it on Youtube.com

    Pennywise, Dec 28, 2007

  3. Leesa_Tay

    willshak Guest

    This?
    http://www.elyrics.net/read/t/timbaland-lyrics/give-it-to-me-lyrics.html

    willshak, Dec 28, 2007
  4. Leesa_Tay

    Muze Groops Guest

    <snip>

    it's an old school HOUSE music track from around 1990... I have it
    somewhere, on a comp. CD, when I dig it up I'll post it... I'm %90 sure
    it's the song you're thinking of

    -C

    Muze Groops, Dec 28, 2007
  5. Leesa_Tay

    catchme Guest

    hmmm....2unlimited? tlc? technotronic? old-school latifah? wait,
    it's....salt'npepa!

    its how you do it, how you move it....
    work that body for me

    truth is, all these groups in the 90s had at least one song apiece with
    the word "work" in the title.
    had mc hammer followed this trend, might he have remained in the music biz?

    catchme, Jan 12, 2008
  6. Leesa_Tay

    Pennywise Guest

    MC Hammer, bah! he ruined MTV as far as I'm concerned, Wild Thing was
    good but it brought cRap to MTV. I used to have MTV on 24/7, I haven't
    watched MTV in 20+ years due to cRap.

    Anyhow he has a different venture in mind at this time
    http://www.ecommercetimes.com/rsstory/61007.html
    He's taking on youtube :)

    --

    Police investigation reveals that yes, the five-year old shouldn't have
    been wandering around the police gun range, but he wouldn't have been

    Pennywise, Jan 12, 2008