    appropriate action to get my problems addressed?

    Thanks for any helpful advice
    Allen

    allen, Feb 16, 2008

  2. allen

    Whiskers Guest

    TalkTalk have no news-server of their own, nor is there a dedicated
    newsgroup, but you might like to look at uk.telecom.* and
    alt.internet.providers.uk

    There is a users' web forum operated by TalkTalk which you can get to
    from <http://www.talktalkmembers.com/>.

    I have a TalkTalk telephone line (re-sold from BT Wholesale, not
    'unbundled') and it seems to be fine. When I reported a fault, it was
    dealt with by a BT engineer. I don't use their internet service though,
    despite their best efforts to convince me that their 'free' service is
    somehow better than the one I pay for.

    Whiskers, Feb 16, 2008