    740 Inkjet?
    Thanks in advance,
    Arawak

    Arawak, Sep 4, 2004

  2. Any good/legit site to purchase 3rd party inks for Epson Stylus Color
    740 Inkjet?
    Thanks in advance,
    Arawak

    Where in the world do you live would be good to know..... ?

    Duncan Newell, Sep 4, 2004

  3. Arawak

    DC Guest

    Duncan Newell wrote:
    [quoting fixed]
    He said web, not storefront. Unless he lives in a swamp in Borneo, I
    don't see how it is relevant.

    DC, Sep 4, 2004
  4. Arawak

    Mellowed Guest

    Except for shipping costs.

    Mellowed, Sep 4, 2004
  5. Arawak

    samuel Guest

    http://www.lasermonks.com/

    samuel, Sep 4, 2004
  6. Arawak

    Arawak Guest

    On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 21:58:02 +0100, "Duncan Newell"
    AZ, USA.

    I had heard about a group of priests who ran a legit site but can'r
    recall the name of their site but any other site which offer inks that
    produce pretty decent prints appreciated.

    TIA

    Arawak, Sep 5, 2004
  7. www.thinkstuff.com is good. I use them and have had no problems. Cheap too.
    Not the cheapest but good service and shipping counts too.

    Trai' La' Trash, Sep 5, 2004