    chapter and the sample code they provide has way too many errors or
    typos. I cannot believe that they are selling it.

    Any reference to good mock exams is highly appreciated.

    Author, Jun 16, 2008

  2. Author

    catwalker63 Guest

    Be ye very careful of "mock" exams. The one you cite is a br@indump --
    besides being a cheating violation of the exam NDA, if you use them and
    are caught, you can lose your cert and any possibility of ever gaining
    any MS cert.

    Stick with the for purchase testing software approved by MS -- Self Test
    and Measure Up. Transcender is also ok. For more detailed lists of
    sites/vendors that provide the wrong sort of exams, visit
    www.certguard.com.

    catwalker63, Jun 16, 2008

  3. Author

    Kline Sphere Guest