  1. PNeski

    PNeski Guest

    Should come out Tues

    PNeski, May 16, 2004

  2. PNeski

    GMAN Guest

    I lost all respect for that so called peace loving person. As soon as he sided
    with the terrorists and said that the US deserved what they got on 9/11,
    I lost all respect.

    Peace train MY ASS!!!!

    GMAN, May 18, 2004

  3. PNeski

    TVholic Guest

    I don't know what you've been smoking, but he said exactly the opposite.

    TVholic, May 18, 2004
  4. PNeski

    TCS Guest

    He lost any respect when he denounced music back around '87.

    TCS, May 18, 2004
  5. PNeski

    jayembee Guest

    Quite right. He definitely did not express any support for al Qaeda
    for those attacks, not has he supported *any* actions taken by
    terrorists in the name of Islam.

    GMAN might well be mistaking this with the reports from 15 years ago
    that Stevens supported the Ayatollah Khomeini's call for Salman
    Rushdie's death. But then, that wasn't true, either.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, May 18, 2004
  6. there is a difference between renouncing and denouncing. He did the
    former not the latter.

    GK

    grant kinsley, May 19, 2004