    Dave Guest

    Any free USA sip providers ? i.e. free calls to the US - I know about GV

    suggestions please ...

    Dave, Jul 12, 2013

  2. Dave

    Dave Guest

    That's what I thought but you never know what's out there ?, Localphone.com
    at 0.5p seems cheapish ?

    Dave, Jul 12, 2013

  3. Dave

    News Reader Guest

    Hi,

    Vyke (.com) do per call charing (to 60 minutes) ~ 8p/call. (inc. USA -
    believed?).

    Best wishes,

    News Reader

    News Reader, Jul 12, 2013
  4. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Hi all, Thanks for the info - lots of options ! Localphone.com still seems
    to be the cheapest option ? ( I've no allegiance with them!)

    Fine with Betamax (sounds like video tape - remember them?) and Callcentric.
    Callcentric seems to be quite cheap, almost as cheap as LP...

    Dave, Jul 14, 2013
  5. Dave

    Graham. Guest

    Now now, don't sit on the fence ;-)

    Incidentally Callcentric will give you a US phone number, and there is
    no issue signing up as an "alian".

    (I suppose if the NSA is going to monitor us all, they might as well
    make it easy).

    Graham., Jul 14, 2013
  6. Dave

    Dave Guest

    I always sit on the fence - very painful at times !

    Fine on the NSA, anyone seen Ostel for Android, encrypted calls, could be
    useful. Anyway, Callcentric's number could also be useful.

    I had a 'play' with Localphone's free time over the July 4th period and it
    seemed very good no dropouts etc

    Thanks again,

    Dave.

    Dave, Jul 15, 2013