    Nothing fancy.

    Thanks,
    Bob

    Robert11, May 13, 2005

  2. Robert11

    Amir Guest

    If you want to do simple stuff then Why don't you use the XP built-in CD
    burning software. Its very simple and straight forward.

    You may also want to try the Windows media player or Real Player for burning
    CDs.

    I, however will recommend the former.

    Amir

    Amir, May 13, 2005

  3. Robert11

    Robert11 Guest

    Hello:

    Real newbie with this stuff.
    Thanks for help.

    Re the XP built in burning software:

    Will this burn DVD's as well as CD's ?
    How does one do this, please ?

    Thanks,
    B.
    ---------------

    Robert11, May 14, 2005
  4. Robert11

    Parko Guest

    Robert11 wrote with a thumbnail dipped in tar:
    CDBurnerXP Pro
    http://www.cdburnerxp.se/
    DeepBurner
    http://www.deepburner.com/

    Parko, May 14, 2005
  5. Robert11

    Sultan Guest

    Aside from the built in tools - either do a search on Google,
    Download.com ( read reviews ) or check with the nice folks at
    alt.comp.freeware (again a Google search of the group before posting
    would be advised).

    Sultan, May 14, 2005
  6. Robert11

    Nunya Guest

    you can use DVD Decryter

    Nunya, May 14, 2005
  7. Robert11

    Toolman Tim Guest

    There are no built in tools for DVD writers - only the CD writers. Which
    (hee hee) happens to be licensed to Microsoft by Sonic.

    I've never had a problem with my Dells or HPs and Sonic. I'd suggest the OP
    un-install it completely, and re-install it, to see if that helps.

    Toolman Tim, May 14, 2005
  8. Robert11

    Nikkigreen

    Joined:
    May 24, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    FTW 1click

    Simply the best. Light, compact, and just the right features. Very convenient 1-click context menu data and music burning. Also 1 click ISO burning. I'm always amazed by clicking an ISO image, and simply walking away and when I return it's already finish. I highly suggest 1click DVD burning software.

    Last edited: May 26, 2011
    Nikkigreen, May 24, 2011