    any experiences about this exam??
    Thanks and Regards

    BIG_FACE

    BIG_FACE, Nov 8, 2003

  2. Don't You Wish, Nov 9, 2003

  3. BIG_FACE

    Steve Guest

    I took beta exam 70-271. There were a lot of questions
    where Windows Server 2003 was mentioned, so I assume
    Microsoft thought that you should know some of the
    properties and characteristics of Windows Server 2003. I
    was not expecting that. A lot of emphasis on ICF, ICS,
    TCP/IP and file sharing properties in regard to portable
    computer conectivity issues. Overall, I did not find the
    exam extremely difficult. If you have intermediate or
    advanced experience with Windows XP, the test should be a
    piece of cake.

    Steve, Nov 9, 2003
  4. BIG_FACE

    V Guest

    Thanks for the tips, has anyone else taken this exam and
    could give us some general tips?

    V, Nov 10, 2003
  5. I'm taking it at 1pm today so I'll post back here tonight.

    -Tim

    TImothy A. Roy, Nov 10, 2003