    What have you heard? What do you know?...and when did you know it? This
    commission will not disband until all the facts are uncovered (or until the
    funding runs out). ;)

    Zenner, Oct 23, 2004

  2. Zenner

    =meanoldman= Guest

    It's been in beta for a while now and I've seen downloads for it but I never
    bothered trying it out.

    =meanoldman=, Oct 25, 2004

  3. Zenner

    Consultant Guest

    The first Service Pack for W2K3 is expected Q1 next year, they are readying
    the beta for testers right about now. SP1 has new security features and of
    course all known bug fixes.

    Consultant, Oct 25, 2004
  4. Anybody who *really* knows can't and won't post it here.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Oct 28, 2004