    on the net, but unfortunately not many reviews about customer experiences.

    Can someone shed any light on WhizLabs? Or suggest an alternative?

    Daniel

    Guest, Dec 10, 2005

  2. Guest

    tram981 Guest

    Hi,

    I used the Whizlabs exam simulator for my 70-290 exams and I had a bad
    experience with them. They do not even have complete exam sims for the
    MCSE and focuss more on on J2EE so ultimatly you have to switch your
    vendor if you want to complete the MCSE. Also their prdocut and
    customer support sucks anyway.

    tram981, Dec 13, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Did you find it of any value though in preparing you for the 70-290 test? I
    think that I will be fine taking it but I hate to blow a 100 bucks if I am
    deficient in some areas.

    Guest, Dec 13, 2005