    TVboxset.com. They offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, which sounds
    good, but before I order I wonder if anyone has had experience with
    them, good or bad.

    Stan Brown, May 31, 2007

  2. SCAM TVBOXSET.COM!!!!!!! FRAUD
    They are a fraudulent company. Google them... you'll find out. I was
    ripped off $109 from them. I purchased a Smurf DVD and never received
    it.

    Amazing Larry, May 31, 2007

  3. Stan Brown

    Stan Brown Guest

    Thu, 31 May 2007 07:01:11 -0400 from Stan Brown
    I should have Googled first. This is a bad, bad company if even a
    quarter of the comments are to be believed.

    And I think they are. The "Contact Us" page at the site has no phone
    number and no physical address. The whois record shows it's a proxy
    registration, with no actual contact information.

    Sorry -- if I'd checked first I wouldn't have needed to post a query.

    Stan Brown, Jun 1, 2007

  4. SCAM TVBOXSET.COM!!!!!!! FRAUD

    Amazing Larry, Jun 1, 2007
  5. Stan Brown

    kaboom Guest

    **Hi Stan. Have you tried asking around in alt.video.tape-trading?
    There are many decent VHS/DVD traders there that can help you or
    perhaps point you in the right direction.

    kaboomie

    kaboom, Jun 1, 2007
  6. Stan Brown

    Stan Brown Guest

    Fri, 01 Jun 2007 02:42:01 GMT from kaboom
    Thanks for the tip.

    I've got about half the episodes on VHS recorded off the air. I'll
    check out that group.

    Stan Brown, Jun 2, 2007