    company I should want to deal with. I get very nervous when I am going to
    allow them to collect money for me, but I don't have a contact for them
    other than the net. Thanks in advance

    mark, Jan 13, 2006

  2. mark

    Cynicor Guest

    I have enjoyed using them so far. I've made over $22 in sales now, but
    haven't collected it yet. It's flexible and easy to use, and the site
    looks good. The pro account has everything I wanted. The one thing you
    have to do if you want to sell pix is make sure you up the prices from
    the Smugmug default, or you don't get anything.

    http://trupin.smugmug.com

    Cynicor, Jan 13, 2006

  3. Well, I can't give you any information on whether they're a company you
    should want to deal with.

    I've used them since April 16, 2004, and I've been very happy with their
    service. I have started using Phanfare to host my videos since they charge
    US$300 per life for their site and the videos can be bigger. I chose
    smugmug over Pbase because smugmug has more features. I prefer their search
    with keywords and their geotagging.

    Having no clue what you're looking for in a site of this nature, I can't be
    more specific in my comments.

    Phil Stripling, Jan 13, 2006
  4. mark

    QX Guest

    I found this address on their website, under the TOS:
    COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS

    Smugmug respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you
    believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes
    copyright infringement, please contact Smugmug's agent for notice of
    claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement
    ("Agent"), at or Copyright Agent,

    Smugmug, 3347 Shady Spring, Mountain View, CA 94040

    QX, Jan 13, 2006
  5. mark

    John Bean Guest

    In over a year of use I have no complaints at all. I also
    have no reason to suspect they are anything less than
    completely honest.

    John Bean, Jan 13, 2006
  6. Haven't used the selling service but their customer support is very
    quick to respond and excellent.

    - Siddhartha

    Siddhartha Jain, Jan 13, 2006