    immediately or save it as a draft and manually send it later. Are
    there any (freeware) email programs that let you schedule a specific
    time when a message should be sent?

    John Graeme, Oct 20, 2009

  2. John Graeme

    SMS Guest

    Use the following extension with Thunderbird:

    "https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/4791"

    Of course you have to leave the e-mail client running.

    Scheduled delivery is already present on Outlook (not sure about Outlook
    Express)

    SMS, Oct 20, 2009

  3. John Graeme

    SMS Guest

    Also, when you test it, send an e-mail to someone else, not to yourself,
    or any other e-mail address within your Thunderbird client. For some
    reason Thunderbird often seems to not deliver e-mails back to your own
    addresses in Thunderbird (or maybe it's Gmail's POP3 system that I'm
    using for my e-mail accounts).

    SMS, Oct 20, 2009
  4. John Graeme

    Shawn Hirn Guest

    If you use a Mac, iCal can do what you want.

    Shawn Hirn, Oct 21, 2009