    functionality. I have to copy the link and paste it in an email. Is there a
    better way akin to what I mentioned?

    Mel

    MZB, Nov 27, 2010

  2. MZB

    Jaypie Guest

    "MZB" <> a écrit dans le message de groupe de
    discussion : icr5rf$rn2$-september.org...
    When I used XP with IE 6.0,/OE 6.0 if I wanted to send the link to a site I
    was on, I would just click file/send/link by email.

    I now have W7 and IE 8.0 and Thunderbird. I can't seem to find the same
    functionality. I have to copy the link and paste it in an email. Is there a
    better way akin to what I mentioned?

    Mel
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    In IE 8, go to Tools > Internet options > Programs tab >
    Set Program Access and Computer
    Defaults. Highlight Custom, go down to ' Choose a default e-mail program ',
    pick Windows Live Mail instead of ' Use my current e-mail program ', make
    sure
    the box to the right is checked and click OK. Exit out of everything and
    restart IE. It should work now.

    Hope this will be of some help.

    Jaypie

    Jaypie, Nov 27, 2010

  3. If, instead of using Thunderbird, you had intalled SeaMonkey ....
    with the SeaMonkey browser you can click on "file" then "send link"
    and this cation starts SeaMonkey mail creating a mil with the link
    inside.

    Raymond Schmit, Nov 27, 2010