    zipdisk Guest

    Must have a 8 Bit panel, 16.7 mil colours..

    No its not for me..

    zipdisk, Jun 2, 2006

  2. zipdisk

    Vista Guest

    I think the sony ones are 16mill colours. So are Apples and some Dells.
    Philips aren't and neither are many other brands.

    Vista, Jun 3, 2006

  3. Cheap ... decent ... reliable ... Choose any TWO.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Jun 3, 2006
  4. Good, Cheap, Reliable. Pick any two.

    Have A Nice Cup of Tea

    Have A Nice Cup of Tea, Jun 3, 2006
  5. I saw no mention of reliable so maybe the selection was already made? :)

    William Hamilton, Jun 4, 2006