    compare with the Panasonic FZ10?

    Thank you

    Paula Sims

    Paula SIms, Jun 4, 2004

  2. Nikon has some small and other not so small models, that are fully
    automatic - i.e. they use Modes (Portraitt, landscape, ...) instead
    of only "Auto".

    Other than that I must say the Canon PowerShot Axx range, i.e. the
    A70/75/80 is very easy to use and it's mostly the protruding grip on
    them that make them bigger than the Sxxx series from Canon.

    Rolf Egil Sølvik, Jun 5, 2004

  3. Paula SIms

    Steve Osborn Guest

    I'm looking at this camera too.....it looks very promising. Especially the
    speed. However, I'm really surprized by the lack of reviews anywhere on the
    internet, especially Steve's Digital Camera reviews, and even DCRP reviews.
    Makes me kind of wonder.

    Steve Osborn, Jun 6, 2004
  4. Paula SIms

    Gymmy Bob Guest

    Don't trust the figures. Make sure you try it in a low lighting room.

    Gymmy Bob, Jun 7, 2004