    users.

    TIA

    JP

    John P, Sep 1, 2006

  2. John P

    Jono Guest

    John P laid this down on his screen :
    I am personally aware of a couple of people who use gradwell without
    problem.

    The MD is also known to post here.

    I have never seen any thread along the lines of "Gradwell down"

    Jono, Sep 1, 2006

  3. I've never used Peter's VoIP services. But, from pre-2000 to now, I've
    not heard anything bad about any of his services[1] - aside from a few
    people who don't like {R} ;-) Quite the contrary, Peter's domain
    services where almost universally recommended by Demonites in the
    later part of the 20th century ;-)

    For VoIP, Gradwell.com's prices are open, detailed and published,
    unlike most of the "corporate level" rip-off's. Other than that, my
    only recent personal experience is their excellent sales/customer
    service when I rang to enquire about technical options on an hardware
    * VoIP solution.

    [1] Clicknames fell apart a few sales after he sold it to Onyx (IIRC),
    but worked very well when he ran it.

    Stuart Millington, Sep 2, 2006
  4. John P

    Ivor Jones Guest

    in message
    I had a couple of minor problems when I first started using them but they
    were very quickly resolved.

    For business use I would recommend them without hesitation.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Sep 2, 2006
  5. John P

    McFaggot Guest

    Any company that employs Richard Ashton {R} should be avoided like the
    plague!

    McFaggot, Sep 2, 2006
  6. John P

    NicHughes Guest

    I have found their services generally reliable and their support
    helpful.

    NicHughes, Sep 2, 2006
  7. John P

    Martin Guest

    Excellent service all round. Prompt support by email on the very rare
    occasions when it's needed (usually when I've cocked something up at my
    end).

    Martin, Sep 10, 2006
  8. John P

    Robert Gauld Guest

    And not to mention that Peter (the MD) has a habit for finding
    absolutely great people for support. They answer the silly questions
    just as fast and courteously as the non-silly ones.

    I started as a web hosting customer of theirs and when I decided to make
    the move to VOIP it was obvious (for me) who to go with.

    Robert Gauld, Sep 10, 2006
  9. John P

    jonny5alive

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Service

    I have used the service for a few months now. The service is great, with many useful features. I have found the support staff on one occasion to be rather rude, but I think it was down to the way they wrote their email.

    jonny5alive, Oct 12, 2006