    some comedians that really , IMHO, never deserved it like Farley & Sandler,
    and seem to have totally ignored some of the best of the SNL ppl like Gilda,
    Chase and others.

    Bratboy, Jun 8, 2004

  2. Bratboy

    Irrat8ed Guest

    I hope they put out a Chevey Chase one...I can see myself almost smirking
    after watching it.

    Irrat8ed, Jun 8, 2004

  3. Bill Murray gets my vote,him and steve martin classic"What The Hell Is That?
    Dougster

    Douglas Henry, Jun 8, 2004

  4. Oh, I know what it is.........WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!

    Psych-O-Delic Voodoo Thunder Pig, Jun 8, 2004
  5. Bratboy

    Galley Guest

    Hey you kids, don't put your lips on that thing! ;-)

    Galley, Jun 8, 2004
  6. Bratboy

    FMercury39 Guest

    Bill Murray gets my vote,him and steve martin classic"What The Hell Is That?

    That is on "SNL: The Best of Steve Martin" which to my knowledge is still
    available.

    FMercury39, Jun 8, 2004
  7. Bratboy

    Bratboy Guest

    yep Martin and Eddie Murphy are about the only good comedians with SNL
    disc's
    Actually here is the list of em all that I could find:

    SNLBO Adam Sandler (mediocre at best)
    SNLBO Chris Farley (honestly never ever found him funny)
    SNLBO Mike Myers (guess he's tolerable)
    SNLBO Dana Carvey (okay but still not what I call GOOD)
    SNLBO Steve Martin (This one is a goodie)
    SNLBO Chris Rock (I like him at least can make me laugh)
    SNLBO Phil Hartman
    SNLBO Eddie Murphy (another GOOD comedian)
    SNLBO Molly Shannon

    Just seems shame they ignore ppl like Gilda, Chevey & Dan A.

    Bratboy, Jun 8, 2004
  8. Unlikely, since the current crop of 20-somethings the show is aimed at
    have no idea who Gilda Radner was.

    Yet Molly Shannon rates a disc? Go figure.

    swac

    Stephen Cooke, Jun 8, 2004
  9. Excellent,I've never seen that one with Steve Martin.
    Him playing the medival doctor and lawyer,classic imho.
    Dougster

    Douglas Henry, Jun 9, 2004
  10. Bratboy

    FMercury39 Guest

    Actually here is the list of em all that I could find:
    They also have Will Ferrell
    Wish they'd come out with the Belushi one that was released on VHS in the mid
    80's.

    FMercury39, Jun 9, 2004
  11. I wonder whats up with the no Belushi.
    Doug

    Douglas Henry, Jun 10, 2004