    Larry Lynch Guest

    Ive been wishin' and hopin' for this one for a while..

    Only ever came out on LD AFAIK

    Larry Lynch, Nov 25, 2003

  2. Larry Lynch

    Wild Coyote Guest

    You are not alone.

    Wild Coyote, Nov 26, 2003

  3. Larry Lynch

    Peter Briggs Guest

    You and me both, amigo. Luckily I have my much-worn VHS to fall back
    on.

    Peter Briggs, Nov 26, 2003
  4. Larry Lynch

    Larry Lynch Guest

    Its nice to be in a group...

    I Have found NOTHING on the web about any attempt to put
    this film on DvD..

    Is it lost beyond retrieval??? Some movies are lost due
    to lack of care, I hope this one isnt in THAT group.

    Larry Lynch, Nov 26, 2003
  5. Larry Lynch

    Dave Garrett Guest

    It's already been announced for R1, due out early next year.

    Dave

    Dave Garrett, Nov 26, 2003
  6. It's already been announced for R1, due out early next year.
    good news, but it'll probably be released with no extras whatsoever, a la other
    films people pleaded to have released on DVD here (Three O'clock High; Young
    Sherlock Holmes, etc...)

    Vlvetmorning98, Nov 27, 2003
  7. Larry Lynch

    Olompali4 Guest

    good news, but it'll probably be released with no extras whatsoever<

    No thanks to TPC

    Olompali4, Nov 27, 2003
  8. Currently scheduled for release on June 8, 2004.

    Edgar Allenpoe, Nov 30, 2003