    I am schedule to take the 70-290 for the 1st time, but I dont know how
    long is the test, does any body knows how many questions and how much time
    you get...thanks

    Guest, Nov 2, 2006

  2. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Yes, and you're welcome.

    Frisbee®, Nov 2, 2006

  3. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    Yup

    CBIC, Nov 2, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    well if you know how long is the test can you tell me ??????????

    Guest, Nov 2, 2006
  5. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    Like the others, I do know. Unlike the others, who were highly unhelpful, I
    will give you the answer:

    The test is between 13 and 19 inches long, depending on the monitors your
    testing center uses. Be advised that there may be significant vertical
    scrolling, however.

    HTH. HAND.

    KB

    Briscobar, Nov 2, 2006
  6. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    I didn't say that -I- know the answer, only that I was sure that someone
    did.

    You see, I'm not studying to be an MCSE, so research skills are not
    required, otherwise I'd have searched this newsgroup for the answer before
    asking it. I would not presume that my question has never been asked and
    answered before.

    HTH HAND

    Frisbee®, Nov 2, 2006
  7. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    WHAT COLORS ARE THE TEST IN OKAY THANKS BYE

    Frisbee®, Nov 2, 2006
  8. Guest

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Coo....Ebonics...I isnt heard dat ones in heres in sometimes now.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 2, 2006
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    PotD!

    Neil, Nov 2, 2006
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    http://www.holgermetzger.de/pix/bart.jpg

    Neil, Nov 2, 2006
  11. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    Yes. Because we're all very busy here. Stop wasting my valuable time.

    kpg, Nov 2, 2006
  12. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I can believe you guy dont know a simple question...but this tells me alot
    about getting certified... If getting cerfified makes you Dummb or what...
    cause if thats the cas I dont want to get certified............

    Guest, Nov 2, 2006
  13. Guest

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    You've got that ALL backwards. Look at yourself man! Take a minute and take
    a REAL good look at yourself. Now do you honestly believe that learning
    something makes you dumb? That's what you're saying, Learning = Stupidity.
    Get over your bad self. You can't even figure out how to respond to each
    individual person that have taken the time out of their busy day to respond
    to your moronic post.
    We don't want people like you getting certified. It gives the whole industry
    a bad name. You should stick to mining, or field work, but don't try to get
    behind a computer.

    Now go on, get on wit ur bad self and leave the grownups alone.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 2, 2006
  14. Guest

    unspeakable Guest

    God, what a shame. Please, oh please reconsider. Life as an MCP would not be
    the same with you.....

    unspeakable, Nov 2, 2006
  15. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Yes, getting certified makes you Dummmb. And remember what Uncle Kerry
    said ? "If you're dumb, you get stuck in Iraq." And Iraq is no
    Disneyland, Kiddo !

    Cerebrus, Nov 3, 2006
  16. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    roy g biv

    Briscobar, Nov 3, 2006
  17. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    well if you know how long is the test can you tell me ??????????
    people these days seem totally unable to comprehend the english
    language.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 3, 2006
  18. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    WHAT COLORS ARE THE TEST IN OKAY THANKS BYE

    black, black and black, oh, right i'm blind.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 3, 2006
  19. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I can believe you guy dont know a simple question...but this tells me alot
    retard

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 3, 2006
  20. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    And Iraq is no
    if had my way, the radiation would all but have cleared up by nowand
    we'd have one mighty fine golf course and lot less dead American
    servicemen.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 3, 2006