    a chat with me. I'd like it to just keep the chat window minimized.
    This is easy with Yahoo! IM

    Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

    CSB, Jan 5, 2005

  2. CSB

    CSB Guest

    anyone

    Certainly AOL doesn't expect everyone to be ok with windows randoml
    popping up on their desktops

    CSB, Jan 5, 2005

  3. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Wed,
    5 Jan 2005 13:24:08 -0500, CSB
    Yes, they do. They expect people to put up with their shitty software
    and amazingly enough, they do.

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Jan 5, 2005
  4. CSB

    Pennywise Guest

    On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 14:30:23 -0500, Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor

    |> >Certainly AOL doesn't expect everyone to be ok with windows randomly
    |> >popping up on their desktops.
    |>
    |> Yes, they do. They expect people to put up with their shitty software
    |> and amazingly enough, they do.

    Can't imagine you saying something like that, on alt.aol-sucks your post
    are always so positive :)

    Pennywise, Jan 5, 2005
  5. CSB

    joevan Guest

    My daughter 14years old is the expert on AIM. She set it up and runs
    it. I use it now and again. I don't see any intrusion or problems from
    it unless it is causing my slow boot, now at 2 minutes from cold boot
    to finish.
    joevan

    joevan, Jan 5, 2005
  6. I just installed and am trying to use AIM and I don't seem to be able to
    Use the Away message and select "Hide Instant Message windows until I
    return".

    Alexander Rogge, Jan 5, 2005