    256mb and 128mb CF cards that I'm not planning on giving up or
    replacing).

    Any ideas?

    Willy Kreim, Oct 18, 2003

  2. Have a look at the Canon G2 (4 MP).
    Though probably still over $200 it will give splendid picture files to
    fill all your CF-chips.

    Guenter Fieblinger, Oct 18, 2003

  3. Willy Kreim

    Mark Herring Guest

    3 MP under $200 is only going to get you junk.

    How about a Canon A70? More like $300. I have the A40 (2MP) and it
    is wonderful.

    Which brings me to the next question: why 3MP? What are you using
    the pix for? I just made a 6x9 print from the 2MP A40 and it is
    amazing.

    -Mark

    digital photos, more and better computers,
    and never enough time to do the projects.
    Private e-mail: Just say no to No

    Mark Herring, Oct 18, 2003
  4. Willy Kreim

    Rob Guest