    Thanks for any help you guys can give.
    Much Thanks!
    Nicole

    Nicole Kidman, Aug 16, 2003

  2. Nicole Kidman

    °Mike° Guest

    Norton AntiVirus 2000 Detects WM.Niceday Macro Virus When
    Installing Microsoft Virtual Machine
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;244428

    SYMPTOMS
    When you install the Microsoft Virtual Machine (VM), you may receive an
    alert from Norton AntiVirus 2000 about a "WM.Niceday Macro Virus" but
    "with a different, harmless payload macro" in the Xmldso.cab file (the XML
    classes that are included in the Microsoft VM).

    Symantec Norton AntiVirus 2000 May Produce a Virus Alert During
    Service Pack 1 Installation
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;270120

    SYMPTOMS
    Norton AntiVirus 2000's Auto-Protect may detect the WM.NiceDay virus
    when you install a Windows Update or extract .cab files.

    On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 18:04:02 GMT, in
    <Xns93D98E221D1E3nicolekidmanhotmailc@207.69.154.206>
    Nicole Kidman scrawled:

    --