    know anyone who has ???

    signing off

    salutey

    dr.nos, Aug 26, 2004

  2. dr.nos

    Doom Guest

    You're joking right? Please let this be a troll 'cause if someone really is
    this stupid how can they find this NG.

    Doom, Aug 26, 2004

  3. dr.nos

    Neil Guest

    yes, I do

    Neil, Aug 26, 2004
  4. dr.nos

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "dr.nos" has the same email addy () as "g-force"
    () who asked for dumps in a thread below. That
    should answer your questions.

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 26, 2004
  5. dr.nos

    Doom Guest

    Yup. That answers my questions. He's a moron.

    Doom, Aug 26, 2004
  6. dr.nos

    Jtyc Guest

    well...got any???
    Anti-virus programs are the tool of the our capitalist oppressors. They
    create the viruses just so you'll buy their products.

    Well I ain't buying!!

    Jtyc, Aug 26, 2004
  7. dr.nos

    Neil Guest

    wait a tick...the other day you were a facist and today you are a
    communist? either you been in the people's republic of California to long
    or......

    I CALL SHENANIGANS!

    Neil, Aug 26, 2004
  8. dr.nos

    Jtyc Guest

    wait a tick...the other day you were a facist and today you are a

    I am the one who can be many things at once.

    Jtyc, Aug 26, 2004
  9. dr.nos

    Neil Guest

    which explains the multiple personality thing...

    Neil, Aug 26, 2004
  10. dr.nos

    Jtyc Guest

    which explains the multiple personality thing...

    Perhaps.

    Jtyc, Aug 26, 2004
  11. dr.nos

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    http://www.skazka.no/anthems/internationale-collection.html

    JaR
    Tovarich Thug

    JaR, Aug 26, 2004
  12. dr.nos

    kpg Guest

    Half of me says no, the other half says yes.

    kpg, Aug 26, 2004
  13. dr.nos

    Brian Guest

    Kindly do the needful.

    Brian, Aug 26, 2004
  14. dr.nos

    Neil Guest

    down then across for best results

    Neil, Aug 26, 2004
  15. dr.nos

    Neil Guest

    the voices in my head say you are both crazy...

    Neil, Aug 26, 2004
  16. dr.nos

    TechGeekPro Guest

    The leprechauns are trying to steal my stash.

    TechGeekPro, Aug 26, 2004
  17. dr.nos

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, TechGeekPro climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Just because you happen to be paranoid, doesn't mean that aliens really are
    not out to get you!

    JaR
    Eeeeevil Thug

    JaR, Aug 26, 2004
  18. dr.nos

    Neil Guest

    It's not really love without the restraining order...

    Neil, Aug 26, 2004
  19. dr.nos

    JaR Guest

    You just did!