    DeMoN LaG Guest

    It works in a similar fashion to Spybot's Immunize function. It does not
    need to remain resident to block those products from being installed.

    DeMoN LaG, Jun 9, 2004

  2. Dimetric Houston

    Thor Guest

    Correct. But important to note that Spybot does have two optional resident
    protection components that can be enabled in addition to the immunize
    feature. They are SDhelper, and Teatimer.

    Thor, Jun 9, 2004

  3. Dimetric Houston

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    Yes. I use them both personally, though I don't recommend to our customers
    that they use either.

    DeMoN LaG, Jun 10, 2004
  4. Dimetric Houston

    Stuart Guest

    No the program is SpyWareBlaster, click on the link and read the name of
    the program.

    Stuart

    Stuart, Jun 14, 2004
  5. Dimetric Houston