    and I'm trying to locate the other two. Can you run a few names past me to
    refresh my memory . . thanks. One may have been adaware or something
    similar.

    Bluie, May 30, 2005

  2. Bluie

    Buffalo Guest

    AdAware and Spybot's partner, SpyWareBlaster.

    Buffalo, May 30, 2005

  3. Bluie

    Toolman Tim Guest

    And if he's running XP, I'd suggest Microsoft AntiSpyware. It's still free
    <g>

    Toolman Tim, May 30, 2005
  4. I think they've made it official that it's going to remain free, at
    least the consumer version, and is to be integrated into Longhorn. To
    the OP, some other important antispyware tools are CWShredder and
    HiJackThis.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 30, 2005
  5. Perhaps you can find them here-
    http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/tools.html
    -max

    What's in a Name?, May 30, 2005