    [​IMG]
    Snip: "This review will be taking a look at Anthology Solutions' Yellow Machine P400T Terabyte Storage Appliance. That's right, a terabyte storage appliance. This may seem like a lot for the consumer or even SOHO level user, but if the data storage industry has shown us anything, its that you cannot have too much reliable storage space. Does the average user need a terabyte or more of storage? Probably not, but once you factor in use by a business or a power user who needs data available on multiple systems at once or is doing something very storage intensive, like editing video, a solution like this one starts making a great deal of sense. It houses up to four 3.5" hard drives but is much more than just an enclosure, it has an extensive feature set which enables it to do things that would normally be done on a data server, not just a storage device."
    Link: http://www.xyzcomputing.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=431&Itemid=2

    Silverstrand, Oct 3, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    umm... shouldnt that link to a review of the Yellow Machine? and NOT link to a review of Day Of Defeat? :p

    XhArD, Oct 3, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    what are u yabbering on about it goes to the yellow case for me :p

    unholy, Oct 3, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    yeah, now it does, but it didn't before. He posted the wrong link :p

    XhArD, Oct 3, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    nope, never edited the link.

    Silverstrand, Oct 3, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ok i will admit to it... i editted it :p well its better to have it correct then false :D

    unholy, Oct 3, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    lol, you sneaky admin :p

    XhArD, Oct 4, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hehehehe i always edit thigns u dont notice... look at ur previous post

    unholy, Oct 5, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    i already noticed that one. CHANGE IT BACK YOU SNEAKY ADMIN!

    XhArD, Oct 5, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    you no what the funny thing is... ur breaking forum rules :p

    unholy, Oct 5, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    not yet I'm not, since i haven't sworn :p

    XhArD, Oct 5, 2005